To Our Valued Patients:
We want you to know that we are here to help. Healthcare providers are deemed essential so we will remain open to see both new and existing patients.
We have implemented additional precautions to keep our patients safe, which we have outlined below.
- We screen every patient and staff member to ensure anyone with symptoms stays out of clinic.
- We follow social distancing recommendations.
- We disinfect ALL equipment and surfaces touched between EVERY patient.
- We request that patients DO NOT bring friends/family members into their appointments during this time. The exception for this is for patients who require assistance with mobility or are planning to need medications that impair driving after treatment.
- We ask that you reschedule your appointment if:
- you’ve had a fever, or exhibiting signs/symptoms of illness
- you’ve had exposure to others exhibiting signs or symptoms of illness
- you’ve traveled by air within the last 14-days
- you’re over 60-years old with chronic health conditions
- you’re 80-years-old or older, even if healthy
- We are closely following the recommendations and guidelines of the Minnesota Department of Health.
Dr. George Kramer & Kristin
Dear Friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health, and all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.
Third John 1:2