George Kramer, M.D.
Dr. Kramer has over 35 years of experience as a board-certified physical medicine, rehabilitation, and pain medicine physician in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He received his Doctor of Medicine from the University of Minnesota Medical School and completed residency at the Mayo Clinic. He is certified in Prolotherapy by the American Association of Orthopedic Medicine. In 2003 Dr. Kramer established his private practice to focus on providing a more holistic and natural approach to pain and regenerative medicine. Dr. Kramer currently practices from his clinic, Advanced Medicine Alternatives, located in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
Dr. Kramer believes in using natural medicine to tap into the body’s God-given healing ability. His unique approach blends conventional medicine and rehabilitation techniques with advanced complimentary therapies to provide innovative healing and pain relief. As a result, many people can avoid surgery and the unpleasant side effects of prescription medicines. Dr. Kramer is passionate about helping his patients “get back to the active life they love!”
Dr. Kramer is a life-long resident of Minnetonka, Minnesota. In his free time he enjoys living life to the full with his wife, sons, daughters-in-law, and grandchildren!
Dear friend, my prayer for you is that you may enjoy good health, and all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.3 John 1:2
Skills & Experience
- Board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, and Pain Medicine.
- Certified in Prolotherapy by the American Association of Orthopedic Medicine (few doctors in the U.S. are certified by the AAOM).
- Expert and Educator in Prolozone treatments.
- Trained by Dr. Shallenberger and other ozone pioneers.
- Founding member of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy.
- Over 30 years of experience in sports and musculoskeletal pain medicine.
- Expert in Prolotherapy since 1992.
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School.
- Residency at the Mayo Clinic.
- Named to the list of Twin Cities: Top Doctors, and Guide to Top Doctors in the United States.
- Founded the Sports Medicine Center, Low Back Clinic and Acupuncture program at Park Nicollet Clinic in the 1990’s.
- Adjunct Associate Professor in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the University of Minnesota Medical School.