Do you suffer from nagging back pain, arthritis, or other injuries that just won’t get better?
- Persistent or recurrent nagging back and neck pain.
- Disk herniations, degenerative disc disease, whiplash, pinched nerves or nerve pain.
- Resistant muscle strains and sprains or tendonitis limiting sports.
- Bothersome shoulder tendonitis, stubborn tennis elbow, golfers’ back, runners’ knee, or plantar fasciitis.
- Degenerative arthritis: hip, knee, ankle, shoulder, foot, hand or bunions.
- Headaches, TMJ, post-herpetic neuralgia, reflex sympathetic dystrophy or fibromyalgia.
When you see me, you can expect a thorough, whole-person evaluation. I will seek the cause of your problem and develop a detailed plan for recovery with you. That plan may include exercise, nutrition, rehabilitation, referrals for physical therapy/training, or some of the following more advanced procedures that I perform.
Specialized injections to strengthen ligaments and stabilize joints, especially for chronic conditions, sports injuries, joint instabilities, degenerative arthritis and back or neck pain.
Injections combining prolotherapy with Ozone to provide healing oxygen to speed healing and decrease pain. Prolozone can be used in many conditions treated with prolotherapy, usually many fewer injections are required.
Neural Therapy — specialized injections for chronic pain and medical conditions such as neuropathic pain, reflex dystrophy and resistant pain conditions.
Trigger Point — specialized injections for muscle or tendon inflammation, joint inflammation or myofascial pain.
Dr. Kramer integrates modern medicine and natural medicine techniques to provide innovative pain relief solutions for his patients, helping them get back to the active life they love.