Effective as of: 11/01/2020
By using the Site, you are consenting to our collecting, using, and disclosing your information as described in this Policy. Please read this Policy carefully and do not continue to use this Site if you do not agree to have your information treated in this way.
We may update this Policy from time to time without prior notice. Changes apply to the information collected from the date we post the revision, as well as to information we already hold. We encourage you to visit and review this page frequently so you are aware of any changes since your last visit to the web site.
This Policy applies to “Personal Information.” Personal information means specific facts that can be used to identify or contact you as an individual. Personal Information includes, for example, your name, home address and phone number, email address, and other information that is unique to you.
“Personal Information” does not include information that identifies a computer used to access this site because that information doesn’t identify the person using the computer. (See the section below about “Cookies and other information about your visit.”)
Children under the age of thirteen
This Site is not intended for children or minors under the age of thirteen years without the permission of a parent or guardian. If you believe that a child has submitted Personal Information on or through this Site without the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian, please contact us using the information provided below.
Security of Personal Information
We maintain a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect your Personal Information and prevent unauthorized access when the information is in our control. We update these safeguards from time to time to make them more effective, but no safeguard can be 100% effective.
In addition, you should remember that no system can perfectly prevent an unauthorized person from intentionally viewing information while it is in transit over the Internet or via email. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee the confidentiality or security of information you send to us via the Internet or by email.
How we use and disclose Personal Information
- We will use and share Personal Information obtained through this website with our employees, contractors, and others to the extent necessary for any of the following purposes:
- To allow you to enroll in our newsletter.
- To provide a product or service you have asked for or purchased.
- To send you information you have asked for.
- To promote our products or services to you.
- To enable you to provide feedback to us on our products and services.
- To improve the content, functionality, and usability of this Site.
- To contact you with information and notices related to your use of this Site.
- We will share Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with a subpoena, court or administrative order, law, rule, regulation, or similar requirement that we believe in good faith legally obligates us to share it.
- We may use Personal Information to the extent necessary to protect our website, our rights, and to avoid or minimize our liability. For example, we may use Personal Information to identify someone who is using our site for an illegal purpose and disclose it to law enforcement or our attorneys to consider taking legal action.
Cookies and other information about your visit
We collect information about visitors to our site using “cookies” and other technologies that help us to make our site more useful to our visitors. These technologies place a small text or graphic file on your computer’s browser directory or program data subfolder that identifies the computer being used to visit the site. A cookie is not Personal Information because it does not identify who the visitor is, only the computer that is being used to visit the site.
A cookie sends us information automatically through your web browser. This information typically includes your computer’s IP address (that is, a series of numerals that identifies any computer on the Internet), the identity of the computer’s internet service provider, the name and version of the computer’s operating system and browser, the date and time of the visit, the pages visited, and how long the visitor stayed on each page.
Most major web sites, including this one, use this information to help visitors navigate the site more successfully. They also provide information about visitors’ behavior on the site that help us improve the site and our marketing programs and to customize the online experience to the users’ needs. We may also use this information to tailor advertisements and offers to you, both on our websites and on other websites. .
Note that we do not currently respond to web browser “do not track” or “DNT” signals that you can set through your browser settings. These signals are intended to give website visitors the opportunity to opt out of our collecting of information about the visitors’ online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. However, because there is currently no common definition of what such signals are and no industry-accepted standards for how such signals should be interpreted; we do not promise to abide by DNT signals.
All questions and concerns can be directed to:
Advanced Medicine Alternatives
11500 Highway 7, Suite 206